Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Brief update

Posted by Chris H

The new building is proving problematic, but not as problematic as my staple of one-and-a-half writers. I bought everybody donuts the other day. Free food is usually the best way to go. Paradoxically writers thrive on malnourishment for a long time, until they die, which, with a sufficient body of work completed, actually raises their value. Laura wants a cage for her rat. Seems unlikely.

I've been ignoring Management's emails, and that's behavior much akin to people who didn't leave New Orleans before Hurricane Katrina, a mix of helplessness and foolishness. I'm hoping to post a few legit articles over the next week or two and with any luck that will stay the wrath, but it's been touch-and-go as our computers are still running windows 3.1 and getting maintainence around here is a bitch. I got word that Lucas has been spotted in the US, whether he returns is anyone's guess. Andre may or may not have been recruited by the Yakuza, either way he's not returning my calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment