Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The new place

A dump. Lousy. Makes the Varsity offices look like the Taj Mahal. The water runs, but I wouldn't care much to drink it. All that is neither here nor there though. I've settled in and it's time to get to work.

In the absence of any particular directive from Management, I've taken it upon myself to loosen the content criteria in the near future. By which I mean we'll take anything. As the current venue for our publication is rather paltry, I will for the interim be posting all articles through this sad little blogspotty corner of the interweb. I will faithfully reproduce all fiction and nonfiction submissions, as well as any comments on the day to day living of the magazine-formerly-known-as-Never Later. Of course, for informal material and complaints about Management, writers are encourage to produce on their own blogs and we will get some fantastic cross-linking action until we all get fired. If you wish such material to appear here (as mine will), you may of course send that to me as well.

-Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment